Pampered

Thank you all so much for congratulating me in every
way possible. I received cards, e-mails, tweets, blog comments and
facebook messages for life :)! It made me so happy!

My birthday actually started Friday evening. when Rosalyn and Joris came
by. I got the most wonderful gift, something I've been eager to receive
for a long time; a huge camera stand!
1. Hubby and Mom watching my new laptop
2. The tea is ready :)!
3. Birthday outfit
Saturday I got my long desired and very much needed present my hubby,
his parents and my mom teamed up to get for me: A new laptop!
Several important parts of my old laptop had given up already
and he was sooo slow.

My new laptop is a world of difference! I can finally spin a new
photoshop version and it's fully loaded in about 2 seconds!
I really have to get used to it though! Hubby made sure
I have the entire design package like illustrator and Indesign,
I can't wait to try everything out!
1. Adorable little suitcase from Nathalie Lété
2. The sweetest deer necklace
3. Awesome books
4. Precious silver sewingmachine charm

I also received a very sweet scrap page from the fabulous Chelsea Ann.
Do you know her? She's awesome, you should really check her out :).

As you can see my family and friends have spoiled me rotten :)!
And that's exactly the way I like it, teehee!
It was a happy, happy birthday and I'm a very lucky gal.

More birthday pictures on my Flickr <3


16 comments :

  1. So glad you have a good birthday! teehee i love the tea time picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nog gefeliciteerd!! Wat een heerlijke verjaardag heb je gehad (Oe, en 'wie heeft mijn muis gepikt' staat nog hoog op mijn verlanglijstje...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gefeliciteerd nog met je verjaardag! Jeetje, wat veel gave dingen heb je gekregen zeg, en wat zie je er mooi uit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of your new computer. Mine is totally falling apart, it's kind of sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nog van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag hoor, jeetje wat heb jij prachtige kadoos gehad.
    Altijd leuk om foto's te zien waar je interieur ook opstaat.
    Ziet er zo gezellig en kleurrijk uit!
    Fijne avond nog, en veel plezier met je nieuwe lap-top.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beter laat dan nooit: alsnog van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! Hoera Hoera Hoera!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there.

    I just discovered your blog - and it's absolutely yummy!

    Congratulations on your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag! Zulke cadeaus worden alleen gegeven aan mensen die het echt verdienen. ;) Geniet ervan!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goed om te lezen dat het zo'n fijne dag is geweest en wat had je weer een vrolijke outfit aan, luv it! :)
    Geniet van je mooie cadeaus!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthay ! late... ^^U
    omg the cat teapots are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet! sounds like you really had a good time! and lucky you got a laptop!!! Haveenjoy the rest of the long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that apartment is totally adorable

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ik kom hier voor het eerst langs, maar wow..... love your style!!! Geweldig hoe jouw huisje er uit ziet en wat een leuke spulletjes verkoop je!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Een beetje laat, maar nog gefeliciteerd :D Je outfit is super!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, you look vibrant! The dress is amazing, and I love to see a bit of your house! And a belated happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete