Nice Things

This week I was at home a lot, except when we really needed
groceries. The weather sucked big time, and the vintage summer
dresses in my closet are screaming at me to put them on.

Just now I got an email from Joris's family, they own a
farm and the first lambs were born this week! This makes
me smile, I love the magic of new life and the signs of spring
everywhere.


What also made me really happy, was a woman I met on
'Marktplaats' (sort of a Dutch ebay) who also collects deer.
Her collection outgrown her house a little, so she emailed me pictures
of deer she didn't need anymore, and I could have everything for free!
I still can't believe it, the first package already arrived and it is all
so pretty, and for someone to be so sweet melts my heart!
I'm still trying to think of something I can do back for her.
We now have really nice mail contact, she's a sweetheart!
As soon as the sun starts to shine a little, I'll take pictures
of the new additions.

The rest of the week was spent on working on a little portfolio
to take with me so people can take a quick look at my creativity.
I went all out with my scrapping skills to make it pretty :).
I finished and ordered it today ( I used a photo service from the
Hema, they print it in a pretty album). Here are some pages:


What would I be without Pugly Pixel, Mini Toko and Kitschy Digitals <3

Friday my friend Ghislaine came by with some belated birthday presents :)!
Everything was so cute, like a little book called 'Zinnenverzinzin'
with children's poems she helped publish.

Though spring is on it's way, I couldn't help but buying
myself a lovely wool boyfriend cardigan from Episode.
I love it's nerdy folklore design!



Last but not least, we have a frying pan, my boyfriend tricked
me into giving him this as an early birthday present. Our entire
home smells like it, yuck! And though I like to pretend I
hate fried food, I secretly very much enjoy the little snacks
coming out of that thing ;).

6 comments :

  1. Schreeuwende zomerjurken, pasgeboren lammetjes,
    een superlieve portfolio, een folklore vintage
    vest én gefrituurde snacks...

    ...wat ben je toch een geweldige blogger! ;-)

    fijne avond nog,groet Maartje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aggos..lammetjes! Om mee te kroelen! En nog een hertenverzameling onderweg..wat een vrolijk bericht!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat onwijs lief van de marktplaats-mevrouw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lammetjes, is er iets wat liever is??!!!
    Ik rij in de lente speciaal een andere route naar mn werk, omdat ik daar lammetjes kan zien!!! Het is wel om, maar super om te zien! Helemaal als ze gaan huppelen! ;) Dan ben ik echt een gevaar op de weg!!! haha...

    Ook het vestje is super schattig! Leuk om te combineren op een bloemetjes jurk! Ik hou ook van dit type vestjes!

    Leuk bericht!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeetje wat een mooie pagina van je portfolio! Wat tof dat je dat gemaakt hebt. En dat lammetje, zo schattig! Ontzettend lief ook van die mevrouw van marktplaats dat ze de hertjes met je wil delen! Zo lief van haar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een heerlijk blogbericht....
    Lammetjes zijn snoezig, je portfoliopagina is prachtig en die mevrouw is een schat, net als jij!

    ReplyDelete