New Dress

Hello sweet readers, sorry for my absence yesterday.
Sometimes I have one of those days my head just doesn't feel like blogging.
 I figured today I could at least show you one of my new vintage dresses :).


I bought it here on Etsy for only $5,00! I wore it with bright yellow tights and my red boots, but you can't see those because I had to balance my camera on a stack of books on the table, so I was happy you could at least see the dress. As for a camera-stand, that's on my wishlist, my birthday is the 19th this month and I luuuuve presents ;).


14 comments :

  1. Gosh....I really REALLY love that dress!! You look great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staat je goed hoor, mooi behangetje ook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goeie jurk zeg,
    staat je goed.
    Die centuur is
    ook helemaal
    geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How absolutely darling you look, just perfect!!
    You could not have picked a better dress for you!!

    xo to you my sweet!!
    R

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! Absolutely perfect!!! I LOVE your hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goeie jurk! Staat je goed! (And indeed, love the hair!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute, I like your belt so much

    ReplyDelete
  8. Helemaal goed met die felle kleuren, en bijpassende lipstick en oorbellen!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing dress! Nice to see your pretty face!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Picture perfect!
    en wat een leuk behang!

    ReplyDelete
  11. inderdaad een mooie jurk, maar ik ben minstens zo onder de indruk van het behangetje :D

    ReplyDelete