Treasury: I love you Deer

Getting tired of the deer overload already?
Yes I changed my cursor in to a deer, a bit tacky
maybe, but I kinda like it that way ;).

I have a little more deer though. I often get e-mails from
adorable ladies asking me; 'Where!? Oh where do you buy your deer!?'
Well, today I did a little Etsy searching and found a lot of cuties!

So here you go, deer loving ladies!


vintage deer big ey...
$22.00
BAMBI... Remixed Vi...
$75.00

Pair of Vintage Pai...
$20.00
Vintage Deer Mother...
$16.00
Vintage Deer Booken...
$40.00
Vintage Fawn Figuri...
$33.00
A Sleeping Fawn Cro...
$5.99
vintage woodland ne...
$20.00
Vintage Letter Bloc...
$12.00
5.00 SHIPPING - Vin...
$18.00
set of 2 wooden dee...
$14.00
mid century fawn
$18.00
Oh Deer, Vintage Fa...
$12.00
Vintage knitting pa...
$2.00
Adorable Shafford D...
$20.00
Vintage Bambi Ring ...
$7.50                           

Comments

bobbeez-8r1id said…
ik zag net de nieuwste swap op Dutch swappers: een hertjes-swap ;-)
Anonymous said…
Schattig!
Iris Vank said…
Dat peper-en-zou-stel is gaaf zeg!
chandlerguera said…
I Love Deer, too! I've got some of these cute vintage deer figurines. Fortunately they are fairly easy to find in antique stores in the USA. I had to stop buying them because I was running out of shelf room! ha ha
Maison Minette said…
Dankzij jou vandaag het leukste hertje ooit gekregen! En nu dit weer...geweldig!
oh oh wat schattig! hiermee heb je een Award
verdient! de Stylish Blogger Award,
Je hebt er al veel, en deze heb je al eens gekregen, maar ik moest 'Lief geval' nu echt noemen in mijn top 8!! je weet wat je moet doen!
(mits je deze award aan wilt nemen...)

lieve groet Maartje, silly old suitcase
full of bliss said…
I could never tire of seeing sweet little deer. I love the selections you found to share...so cute!
~Bekah
Candy Pop said…
Of course you know I love this post!
oh wat een mooie blog,wonderful I LOVE DEERS!!