Lovely Day


What a beautiful spring day today is. Too bad I'm stuck under a blanket on the couch with a cold, sneezing away. But I must say, this kinda weather really makes me happy. I've had it with the dark and cold days, and I'm completely ready for spring and summer.

My house is a mess, and this Saturday is my birthday so I really need to start cleaning :). I'm not a big fan of having big party's, but I always love to have some precious people around.

So cleaning it is then. I hope you have a lovely sunny day, wherever you are :).

5 comments :

  1. I love the saucepan with the daffodils in. Hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veel beterschap met je, en je hebt gelukkig nog een paar dagen voor je verjaardag. Gewoon rustig aan doen en lekker naar buiten met dit weer kan helemaal geen kwaad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beterschap! Jammer dat je ziekjes bent op zo'n mooie dag. Hopen dat je voor je verjaardag wel weer goed opgeknapt bent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beterschap, ik hoop dat je jezelf snel beter voelt! De bloembollen in die retropan zijn gaaf zeg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dank allemaal :), ik voel me al weer wat opgeknapt gelukkig. En vandaag schijnt het zonnetje alweer zo mooi! <3 liefs Nikki

    ReplyDelete