Nightlight

I have a new light on my nightstand :)!
My boyfriend Joris never had a light on his side of the
bed and the bunny I first had never gave enough
light to read {wich I like to do before I go to sleep,
I'm a little jealous of Joris who's head only
has to touch the pillow and he's practically gone}
ofcourse I could put a brighter light in the bunny,
but isn't it a way better excuse to buy a whole new
lamp :)? I found the pretty deer lamp at 'Gepimpeld'
and I thought is was so cute! It came in the mail
today, but the conductor/cable was black and way to
short, so sweet Joris, who teaches physics at
a high school which comes in really handy in situations
like these, made a new one and now it's brightly
shining on my nightstand, hurray!

12 comments :

  1. Ieeeeek!!! Die is leuk! Lief vriendje ook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind t konijn heel leuk
    maar je nieuwe lampje slaat echt alles.
    Super lief!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, the lamp is just the cutest thing ever! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Altijd handig zo'n vriendje! Wat een geweldig leuke lamp! Helemaal tof :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaaa...die lamp is helemaal goed (als er maar hertjes op zitten)! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zo! Die is echt super! Veel leesplezier daarbij!

    Groetjes,
    Jolijn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I just saw you over on Paper Cake Finds, and I adore your blog! I am a big collector of all things deer :) So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! I love the little bunny light a lot! :) I definitely need to get it for my new place!

    S*

    ReplyDelete