Today's Thrift Finds

Did a little thrift shopping today :)!
I went with my friend Lucia to 'Leerdam'
and 'Zaltbommel'. I've never been in both
thriftstores and it wasn't bad! I found some
pretty cute stuff, whoopee! We didn't have time
for our third thriftshop-stop but all in all it
was a very nice day. Want to see my finds?


An old leather book bag, a vintage craft book,
a cute kitty pillow, 4 vintage flowery cards,
a doggy and kitty figurine, a vintage fabric box
and two cute vintage fabrics.


Teehee!

9 comments :

  1. Oh, such beautiful thrift treasure! I recently found a pair of wooden shoes from Holland at my local Corner Store, and thought of you when I got them. I wished you were with me so I could have shown you. Well, I blogged about them instead...hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice finds! Vooral dat poesje! Awwww!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are very adorable! Thanks for sharing.

    Swee
    www.swiedebie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super adorable kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely finds, I love your little cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you really found some cute stuff! i love that!
    and the glitter is soo cute!!

    have a nice week! xoxo, pink lady ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great finds! You are so good at thrifting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all soooooo nice!! I love your blog - it is so pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete