picture treat

Hi guys!
You must all be wondering how the photo shoot went?
Well, it was amaaaaazing! I really loved it :) and
I think Jeltje did a great job! I haven't seen the
pictures yet (well a couple on her camera which looked
awesome) but I just know it'll be so pretty!
I can't wait till the article comes out!
I'm afraid I can't show you any pictures Jeltje made,
so we all have to be patient till the article comes
out and of course everyone should buy it ;)! I don't
really know when it happens but probably somewhere in
December. Don't worry foreign readers, I'll scan the
article as well.

But, to not leave you guys completely empty handed I
have a big picture treat for you :)! So big I put them
in a mosaic. It are some pictures of my house but mostly
things I've made in the last couple of weeks and are
now IN my house :)! Click on the links under the mosaic
to view the pictures bigger (come on you ow it to
yourself *wink* it's worth it). Here we go!



Have fun lovelies!

11 comments :

  1. Wowie!!! Wat fijn dat alles goed is gegaan! De foto's zijn vast heeeeeel mooi geworden! Jeltje = the best :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. what cute pictures with all the pretty little things sitting in your house. congrats!

    swee
    www.swiedebie.etsy.com
    www.swiedebie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far so good! Heel erg mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I am loving your blog...the colours,all the images of little deer and bluebirds...FAB x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spannend!! Ik ben heel benieuwd :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prachtige kleurcombi's; mooi mooi MOOI!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your house is so whimsical and lovely! you're so crafty, i love it. i'm now a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your house is the epitome of CUTE!!! you're a creative goddess, Nikki! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww thanks for all your super sweet comments!
    I'm so happy to hear it :)!
    BIG LOVE
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete