Berlin, hier ich bin!

I'm leaving for Berlin tomorrow!
I'm very exited, and a bit nervous...
Remember my guestpost at Ada's Blog?
For those who haven't read it yet, maybe
you should ;).
So guess who's coming with me?
Greta ofcourse! And who else?
My mum!
Here are a couple of things
I would love to see on our trip:


The Berliner Dom, because it's awfully pretty.
The east side gallery (Berlin wall).
The brandenburger tor and the bridge between
Kreuzberg and Friedrichshain, two places
can't wait to shop till I drop :)!

So I guess it's going to be a little
quiet around here this week, but when
I'm back I'll tell you about our
adventures, promised :)!

6 comments :

  1. Have a brilliant time!!! Berlin is gorgeous :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke blog zeg!

    http://sarahfee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'd love to take Greta around! Make sure she has a wonderful time!

    ;)

    Camila F.

    ReplyDelete