Stats Sunday

Time for stats sunday :)!
I have mostly pictures to show you :).
One...
I made my first yarn wreath :D!
I finished it this week and it's now above
our bed! I'm really happy with the result:


Two...
This week I went thrifting with my friend Arris
and I found lot's of cute things. Like this little
table and fa-bu-lous teapot!


The table really needs some work still...
It has all sorts of strange glue spots :( but
I couldn't resist the cute colours!

Three...
I have a new addiction; Glee!


This tv show is one big musical filled with beautiful voices!
Seriously, I can't stop singing! This week I watched
the entire first season and the new episodes start
this september, can't wait!

And last;
I have a new project!
Redecorating our living room!
I have many exiting things planned out starting
next week. I'll keep you guys up to date :)!

Love,
Nikki

7 comments :

  1. love your wreath!! and all these colours are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your thrift finds :) I want the little table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat is 'ie mooi geworden, geweldig zo met dat (PIP?) behang op de achtergrond!
    En ben echt super jaloers op zowel je schattige tafeltje als die geweldige theepot!! Goed gevonden! Zucht...

    Fijne avond,
    Jolijn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks lady's!
    @Jolijn: ja, pip behang :D!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glee is zo gaaf! ik heb het eerste seizoen ook al helemaal gezien, na één aflevering blijf je gewoon kijken. Ga na 20 september echt geen aflevering missen van seizoen twee. Dat tafeltje is trouwens heel erg mooi.

    groetjes Adriana

    ReplyDelete