Scrap Saturday



This big obsession is keeping my mind busy lately!
All I see is dogs, all I talk is dogs. I blame Robin
who took his cute dogs with us on vacation and made
me addicted! I LOVE my boyfriend for saying the yes
word regarding my dog obsession but at the same time
it kills me because if I really think it through...
if I'm really realistic about it...
It isn't such a great idea. Why not you ask me?
Well, our house is three high and quite tiny.
And already filled up with three messy kitties who I
adore so so very much and they would not like a dog
around I am sure of that! So all I can do really is
dream about a bigger house one day...
A bigger house with a yard...
A yard with a cute playful doggie in it...
My promise to my kitties <3, not now but in a few years.
And till then I'll keep on dreaming.

Love,

Nikki

Kits used:
~ Minitoko ~
~ Kitschy Digitals ~

5 comments :

  1. Je moet altijd wat te dromen hebben :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat is je blog trouwens mooi geworden zeg!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een lieve scrap heb je gemaakt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat erg zo'n obsessie. Hondjes zijn ook zo leuk. ik kocht Bruno voor ik bij mijn vriend introk. Zo'n klein hondje krijgt tenminste ook genoeg beweging in een kleine ruimte. Ik maakte me ook zorgen om de trappen, maar hij loopt met zo'n gemak de trap op en af. Verder ging het ook heel erg goed met de papegaai van mijn vriend. Het zijn nu de beste maatjes.

    groetjes Adriana

    ReplyDelete