Scrap Saturday

~ Kitties from the street ~


I always see so many cute cats outside, and I always stop
to pet them. Not every cat wants to be petted unfortunately.
When I was taking a little walk with my lovely, I took my
camera with me to photograph every cat we ran into :)!
So many cute ones! Especially the white one, he came running
up to me when I sat down to pet another cat!!! O how I wish
I could have taken him home...
I'll take my camera with me again next time we're going
for a walk :)!

Kits used from:

Love,
Nikki

3 comments :

  1. I wish I could have a billion kitties & have time for all of them... I am so going to be a crazy cat lady later in life :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean :)! But crazy cat ladies are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty kitties! I would have to pet them all too! : )

    ReplyDelete