Weekly blogposts?

I would really love to do weekly blogposts like
'flickr favourites' or 'my day in pictures'.
It would be nice to create some structure in my
blog and it's a bit of a challenge for myself to
keep it up. I just don't know yet what kind of
weekly posts fit me...
Do you guys have tips and ideas?
Personally, I really like what Mamutopia does;
'weekly happy stats' a short post on things that
made her happy during the week.
It makes you respect the little happy moments
in life don't you think?
This week I gave it a try to write it down when
something made me happy;

~ My dad waking me by phone
~ A fresh Flow magazine in my mailbox
~ A sudden rain shower on a warm day
~ Eating a delicious sauerkraut - pineapple casserole
I even took a picture of it :)


~ Reading all my favourite blogs
~ Music from Jenny Lane:


~ Following a package with UPS tracking, seriously
it went from Pittsburgh to New Stanton to Columbus
to Louisville and now it's in Cologne waiting to
get on a plain the Netherlands I guess :).
I'm not going to tell what it is yet ;).
~ And last but not least, having my balcony
made kitty-proof :).

Tips and ideas about weekly blog post are welcome :D!

Love,
Nikki

5 comments :

  1. Dat ziet er lekker uit! (de zuurkool)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's a great idea. I do a similar thing on my blog. I don't do it every week but I try. I call the posts "Happiness is..." and I pick a new thing that makes me happy for each post. My last one was random acts of kindness. I think it's good to sometimes remind ourselves of the good things that happen, even if they're small. We get so caught up in the busyness of our lives that we sometimes forget about those things.

    http://marci-itsalwayssomething.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oeh geweldige videoclip!

    En wat betreft je blog, vergeet niet dat het JOUW blog is. Iets dat je maakt voor jezelf :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dat happy things vind ik een geweldig goed idee. Ik heb het ook altijd over de kleine dingen in life die je gelukkig maken. Het gaat oo, niet om grote dingen... (alhoewel ik best een kasteel zou willen hebben, maar goed) maar door de kleine dingen apprecieer je het leven des te meer.
    Dus ik zou vooral DAT op je blog zetten. Of iets wat je inspireert. Maar goed, uiteindelijk mag je het zelf bepalen natuurlijk. Ik lees je blog sowieso wel! :)


    Groetjes,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. De weekly happy stats zijn altijd leuk inderdaad! 't Moet vooral bij jezelf passen denk ik wat je wilt plaatsen. Een beetje structuur kan wel fijn zijn in je blog, maar ik vergeet het dan vaak weer.. :S en Flow magazine kan je dag ook vrolijk maken hè!

    ReplyDelete