My Favorite Cardigan

I love petrol...
I love puffed sleeves...
I love cardigans...

But then my oh so cute kitty *sarcasm*
comes along and makes sure to put his
nails in my favourite petrol cardigan with
puffed sleeves, leaving a giant hole in it!
I was just about ready to throw it in the
garbage when faith gave it a second chance;
the cardigan ended on the bottom of my laundry
basket, and since I rarely see the bottom
of my laundry basket :p it was there for quite
a while. But today I found it again, and my
good mood made me fix it!


The hole was pretty high, so I cut of half
of the cardigan, and re-attached the border
again! While I was at it, I replaced the
original buttons with cute toadstool
buttons! A little birdy application finished
the cardigan in his cuteness, and I think
I possibly like it now more than ever!


The cardigan goes really well with my favourite
dress, the 'King Louie Deer Dress'!

So cute ones,
Don't throw away; Remake!

Love,
Nikki

p.s. Crafty Witch was really happy with the Liefgeval
Giveaway :D! She wrote about it on her blog here!

13 comments :

  1. Wauw! Wat heb je dat weer prachtig gemaakt zeg, ziet er super uit zo, ook de combi met je hertjesjurk, helemaal top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat ben je toch creatief! Ik ben ook helemaal gek van pofmouwtjes! Hij ziet er inderdaad nog mooier uit dan eerst en niemand heeft 'm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! I want a cardigan like that!!! I'm wearing a purple shirt with little start buttons at the neckborder.. Love little buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zo zeg wat heb je dat knap gedaan !!! Ziet er te gek uit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooohhh puffed sleeves...I love'm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat heb je dat mooi gemaakt!!

    Ik heb je swap binnen, en ik vind het echt super leuk, mijn meiden van 6 en 8 jaar waren erg jaloers!

    groetjes Fenny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goed gedaan joh!

    En dat jurkje heb ik in rokjesvorm :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een mooie oplossing voor een vervelende situatie.

    Groetjes,
    Shaula

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ziet er goed uit, mooi gedaan!! Super schattig zo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heerlijk vestje! Super mooi met die leuke knoopjes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hier nog een hertenfanaat! Dat jurkje heb ik ook, helemaal verliefd op de print. Fijn hoor als je zo handig bent met de naaimachine :)

    ReplyDelete