More shoes ;)

Sorry :D!
Here is another blog about shoes!
I'm a bit of a shoe addict, and posting
my top 10 office shoes helps me for filling
this addiction seeing as I can't buy them.
Blogging about them is the closest I get to
owning them ;)!

1. True Mary Jane's! I actually own a pair of these
but these are the only ones i promise :).


2. Arthur Daily! I can't think of any outfit I would
wear them under, but I just like the style!


3. Benny four eyes! *Totally wouldn't be able to walk
on these* but sooo cute!


4. Aprils Flower! Pink! Pink! Oh, Pink!


5. American Vulc! I'm not a big fan of sport shoes,
but if I had to pick a pair, it would totally be these
bubblegum adidas cuties!


6. Beauty and the Beast! Aren't they completely wrong?
I think that's why I like them :)


7. Pump it up! These are from Killdoll, and I always like
Killdoll!


8. Gnome Knot! I love this colour mix, so vintage!


9. Strawberry welly! Cute for festivals!


10. Aaliyahs heart! I only like these because of the
big shiny heart on the nose and the fact that a top 9
sounds lame :p


And now I won't blog about shoes anymore for a very
long time ;)!

Love,
Nikki

2 comments :

  1. these are great! i love them all, and actually tried on the gnome knots when i was in the uk in april. they were hard to resist!

    ReplyDelete