La Feria


Tomorrow is the big day!
The day of my first fair...
I'm pretty nervous! My head constantly
keeps going over things that could go wrong.
For example: rain, it's raining right now and I'm
not liking it!
Or what if i don't have enough change to give people
their money back? Or what if people don't like my
items? Or...or...or! Gotta stop it :).
It'll be fine.
I have three of my cutie friends with me who
are soooo the best! I can definitely count on them
to catch me when i fall.

The last week i've been preparing a lot! I'm sort of
a last minute girl :p because only then strange ideas
shoot through my head of what would be a nice thing
to do, like painting these:


Today i printed the price tags and picked up pretty
branches at my neighbourfriend, to hang necklaces on!
I'm not completely finished with my preparations so i'll
end it for today ;) (If i can get the cat off my chest :P).

Here's a small sneak peek for what's in my stand
tomorrow!


Wish me luck :) and by all means come and visit if
you can, i would love that! I'll be back soon with
pictures :D!

Love,
Nikki

7 comments :

  1. I hope you have a great time at your fair!! I love your fabric choices! Cute! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ziet er goed uit hoor! Adem in..... Adem uit..... Komt allemaal goed!
    Heel veel succes maar vooral heeeeel veel plezier en ik benieuwd hoe je dag was ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Komt helemaal goed! Veel plezier morgen! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meissie, hoe kan iemand jouw spullen nou niet leuk vinden? Als het regent, blijven lachen, doe je niks aan en er zijn altijd wel mensen met wie je wat kunt regelen qua wisselgeld. No worries dus! En uiteraard kom ik morgen bij je kijken! In ieder geval al 1 klant :-D Tot morgen en niet meer stressen, you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nikki, good luck tomorrow! Heel veel geluk morgen, het ziet er allemaal zo gezellig, mooi en leuk uit bij je dus het komt vast en zeker helemaal goed. Lekker genieten van alles, morgen!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Je roze rekjes zijn geweldig!

    Hoe was het?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so exciting! Really happy for you :D
    Let us all know how it goes please!

    ReplyDelete