Blythe update

I have a little Blythe update again.
Jodie is working hard on all her
customs, and once in a while she posts
pictures of her work on Flickr. I was
really happy to see these two pics
of my girl a while a go, so I'm sharing
them with you:



Her dark make-up turned out so pretty!
I'm glad I gave Jodie the free hand.
It's not long before she's finished now!
So exiting :D!

More pictures from Jodie? see her Flickr.

Do you have a Blythe or other kind of doll?

Love,
Nikki

* The pictures are property of Jodie and
are NOT to be copied! *

8 comments :

  1. She is SO pretty!
    Would love to start collecting blythe dolls but they are a little too expensive :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ze is al heel mooi aan het worden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik ben al twee jaar aan het twijfelen of ik een Blythe bij mij wil laten wonen. Iedere keer vind ik het wel veel geld.......maar toch blijf ik fan!
    Ik vind he superdames!
    Die van jouw wordt erg mooi.

    XO Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. ik wil ook al jaren een blythe, die zijn zo geweldig!!!

    ReplyDelete