Blythe dresses

I've been practising sewing Blythe dresses!
And it's actually quite fun to do! Yesterday
I made my first, and today my second!
The first one was a bit dramatic, I used a
pattern from the internet and didn't really
understand the instructions. I ended up just
doing what I thought was right, but of course I
did it wrong :p. Anyway, this is the result:


See the seam in the middle of the bodice?
It's not supposed to be there ;).
However, today I had a bright moment, the one were
you get a light bulb above your head if you were in
a cartoon :), so the second dress succeeded!


I guess it's a matter of practice, so I'll keep working
on it :)! This is the pattern I used if anyone's interested.
It's from puchi collective.


Love,
Nikki

5 comments :

  1. hehe het is idd ff oefenen met Blythe kleertjes ik heb ook nu pas een goed patroontje getekent XD *blijven aanpassen* XD deze ziet er al heeel leuk uit! ook superleuke stofjes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! congrats with your Blythe sewing ! When you start, you cannot stop ! My first one was awful then just like you I understood when I tried to make a second one !
    But it's really really to tiny to sew for blythes, it gets on my nerves everytimes ! I'm not very patient to be true ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poeh! Knap, hoor...ik ben echt een hork wat betreft naaimachines laat staan van dat van dat pietepeuterige priegelwerk, bravo dus! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een mooi jurkje en wat leuk dat je het patroon erbij laat zien, dankjewel.
    Groet, Helmi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een schattige jurkjes zeg! Ik denk dat het voor mij een iets wat pietepeuterig werk is om deze inimini jurkjes te maken.
    Groetje Michaja

    ReplyDelete