I wanna be Famous!

Well...not exactly famous..
Just, you know, someone says 'liefgeval'
and the other one says 'o yeah that cute
webshop!'. Maybe I'll get there someday!
I am working on it! This month my article
in the 'Fancy' (dutch magazine) came out.
It was even more awesome than I had hoped
for. It was all the way in the back of the
magazine, and when I started flipping pages
and couldn't see anything till the end I was
almost scared that it wasn't in there! But
it was, and it tickled me:


The article says:
'This makes you happy!'
Package from liefgeval.nl
Liefgeval.nl is a webshop filled with cute stuff.
Owner Nikki likes to make people happy with the
handmade stuff she sells. Colorful products piece
by piece supercute! Extra fun: You don't see these
items a lot and some pieces are even unique! Curious?
Go see www.liefgeval.nl!
Win a package from liefgeval.nl with a little purse,
earrings , a ring and a surprise? Don't forget to go
to fancy.nl for the contest on februari 26th.

I also enroled for the CraftyGirls Crosspromotion Flyer!
This is a flyer with 7 ads from craftygirls like me, and
we all ship the flyer out to our customers so they will
have knowledge of other cute webshops too! I like it!
Pâmela from Feito Com Amor brought the idea to my attention.
She also invited me to attend a craftymarket! Wich is
one of my goals on my 2010 goal list :D! I was very

flattered when she told me she's a fan of my work <3. I already ordered a small banner to hang by my booth, and it's cuuuute! Simple but sweet :).

Time to tell you my new theme for the webshop...
some already know...
it's...

Alice in Wonderland!!! Yay!

I chose this theme because Tim Burton's
Alice in Wonderland will be in cinema's the
first week of march, exactly than the alice
goodies will be in my webshop!
I ordered a lot of cute Alice in wonderland
fabric, and started preparing. Not only
for the theme, but also for the craftymarket!
Wanna have a nicely filled up booth!

So enthusiastic about everything, I tried to
set up an Etsy shop as well! But :( you need
to have a creditcard to do so :( and I don't
have one :( and my boyfriend won't let me
have one :( and so I'm very :(.
He thinks we will spend more money with
a credit card in our possesion, and he
probably isn't wrong..:(

I think this was about it :)!
Oh wait...


<3 Happy (kitsch) Valentines day <3

Love, hugs,
Nikki

Comments

Tanja - ZZIPP said…
Leuk Nikki dat je in de Fancy staat!
Elle said…
Hi! Oh echt? haha toevallig! Leuke webshop heb je zeg!! Ben benieuwd naar je Alice collectie ;)
LittleDNLL
Feito Com Amor said…
Don't forget about me on your way to the top hihi!
Kisses!
Pâmela
Feito Com Amor, for a happier world
Tizzalicious said…
Gefeliciteerd met je stukje in Fancy! Hardstikke leuk! :)